Subject: Re: [Leica] very recent stuff
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 13:51:15 -0400

I note the smiley.  I think that that great mirror thwacking away would
have spoilt the moment.  I've shot my F1 (old) in there with the
135/2.  You can do it, but it's not ideal.

I will be delighted to meet you or any other visiting Lugger at the
Leafe.  I find Colonial Williamsburg to be a bit sterile for my taste--at
least so far as photography goes--but it is a lovely place to visit, and
certainly one can make some nice images there, especially off season.  Mike
Durling, whom I'm ashamed to say I've never met, is a photographer for the
Colonial Williamsburg Foundation (I think), and would doubtless share pointers.

Chandos