Subject: Re: [Leica] Applying color filter effect to color photo in Adobe?
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 10:53:25 -0400

on 9/16/01 10:32 AM, Jerry S. Justianto at jsjm6@cbn.net.id wrote:

> Is it possible in applying filter effect to colored photograph to convert it
> to BW photo?
>
> i.e. I want to add blue filter effect to a color portrait.

very easy. Use Image -> Adjust -> Channel mixer and click the 'monochrome'
tickbox. Set the values in the R, G, B input boxes to 0, 0 and 100%
respectively and you have your blue filter.

likewise for red and green filters. 50% red and 50% green and 0% blue will
give you a 'minus blue' or yellow filter.
- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com