Subject: [Leica] Leica 'snaps'
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 11:25:06 +0100

Some images on the link below taken at the Chateau d'Usse near Chinon in
France.  This is known as Sleeping Beauty's Castle as it is the place where
Charles Perrault thought about and wrote the tale of Sleeping Beauty.  All
images taken with the M6, Noctilux and Supra 800. except the stainless glass
and enamel of the Virgin Mary, which used the 35mm.

http://www.sclamb.com/chinon%202001/usse/FrameSet.htm

Some images, mostly using the 35mm, on the link below taken around the town
of Chinon in France.

http://www.sclamb.com/chinon%202001/town/frameset.htm

Some images on the link below taken at the Aquarium de Touraine, near Tours
in France.

http://www.sclamb.com/chinon%202001/aquarium/FrameSet.htm

Last, the kids splashing in the pool, used M6 and Contax N1.

http://www.sclamb.com/chinon%202001/pool/FrameSet.htm

Not great photos or art, but just wanted to give folks something to look at
far removed from the events of the last week.  I was horrifed by it all, and
scanning these helped me to stop thinking about the erourmity of what
happened, at least for a few hours.

My thoughts are with all of you.

Simon