Subject: Re: [Leica] which 35mm lens to compliment 50 1.4 & 90 2.8
From: Steve Beyer <leica@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 06:22:10 -0400

Hi Rey,
    You are going to get people who side with all of the lenses.  I
personally own the 1.4 ASP and the 2.O pre asp.  I have had the latter
longer than the former and for street shooting I think I would recommend it
over the others.... Due to its size.   It is really much smaller and lighter
than the others.

Steve