Subject: Re: [Leica] Green Leafe--repose
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 10:06:29 +0200

le 15.09.2001 5:13, Chandos Michael Brown à cmbrow@wm.edu a écrit :

> I've a fair amount of stuff to post over the next day or so, but this image
> strikes me as, well, soothing.  I made it last week, in what seems like
> another world.
>
> http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown/photography/New/john_and_elenore.htm
>

> Chandos

This is a very calming picture. To me it represents what living is all
about... love!

Here's something from the Stockphoto list:

...the following quote from  the late Mother Terresa
and I thought it worth sharing.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
  Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
  Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
  Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
  Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God;
It was never between you and them anyway.

  --Mother Teresa

Tarek