Subject: [Leica] New M6 0.85 Viewfinder - Need Help!
From: Justin Goh <sunsetat7@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:32:44 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,
I just bought an M6 0.85 TTL body with 90/f2.8
Elmarit-M lens. Viewfinder looks pretty clear when I
look at it from any angle but was surprise after using
a flashlight at around 30-45 degree angle. There seem
to be a slight fogging which can only be seen by a
very bright light (I was using a mag-lite and I think
it was the inner surface). I looked
at the archives but couldn't see anybody having the
same observation for a new M6. Is this normal?? I
bought the camera at Singapore and the serial number
is 254xxxx. Have you tried checking yours wether you
have the same experience? Other than that, the camera
is perfect. Appreciate if you can share me your views.
TIA,
Mark