Subject: Re: [Leica] Front cap for 65/3.5
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:30:36 -0600

Up to 2378899 it takes E41 filters after that, series 6 using retaining ring
14160 (the thread is E44 x 0.75). The front lens cap is 14153 and is an A56
cap slip on cap. B&H list aftermarket ones for sale and they are in stock as
well. Here, for your convenience, is the descriptive info:

Kaiser
56mm Push-On Lens Cap
    Price $5.95
mfr# 206956 € B&H# KALC56
Availability: In Stock

Schneider
56mm Push-On Lens Cap
    Price $9.95
mfr# 91014062 € B&H# SCLC56
Availability: In Stock

(source B&H online shop and Handbook of the Leica-System July  1982)

John Collier