Subject: RE: [Leica] Terror
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen2001@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:48:13 -0400 (EDT)

RightO, Jeff - We should never have waged war against
Germany because, after all, Hitler would have realized
that conquest is bad, mass murder is bad, and he would
have been so concerned about his "place in history"
that he would have straightened up and flown right.
Oh, and the Japanese would have found a way to undo
the Rape of Nanking, and all the other attrocities
they committed had we only not been so deluded and mad
as to wage war against the. Right?