Subject: RE: [Leica] Terror
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:16:28 -0400

> like it or not there are many people, not just Bin Laden's followers, who
> consider the WTC bombing just act, just as many millions of Americans
> consider Hiroshima a just act,

I'm sorry, I must have not paid attention in school, since I don't seem to
remember my history very well.  Or, perhaps it was just US political
propaganda that I received in school.  I was told the US was attacked by the
Japanese at Pearl Harbor, and the US, at the time of the Hiroshima bombings,
was at war with Japan?  The Japanese were slaughtering US ships with
kamikaze planes...and thousands and thousands of US citizens had already
died from months/years of war.

I just don't recall the US ever attacking and killing Bin Laden's followers.
Perhaps you can show me where the US, unprovoked, murdered thousands of Bin
Laden's followers?

Perhaps, we really should just stick to talking about cameras.  Really.

Replies: Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (RE: [Leica] Terror)