Subject: [Leica] The horror...the horror...
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:27:09 EDT

There is no way to put into words the feelings and emotions of the last 24
hours.  Like thousands of families in the USA and around the world, I had to
wait many anxious hours for news of loved ones.  My brother who was working
in the Pentagon, and a brother-in-law whose office was at the WTC, are
alright.  We were fortunate.  My heart goes out to the families of the those
killed.  We will pray for you.

Muhammad Chishty