Subject: [Leica] Who says YOU cannot make a difference!
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 09:02:26 -0600

Well international furore is rising and I have one of the Princes lined up
but I am unable to release his name just yet. So you can start sending your
unloved and unwanted plastic finders to:

Royal Sanctuary for Verbally Abused Leica Finders (by appointment, HRH....)
c/o
John Collier
8620 Saskatchewan Drive,
Edmonton, Alberta,
Canada T6G 2A8

A certificate will promptly be sent to you in appreciation of your
contribution. It will suitable for framing and personally endorsed by you
know who.

Cheers,

John