Subject: [Leica] winder m4-2 question
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 10:26:08 -0400

All,

I secured the M4-p and 50/2 combination that I was seeking, but it also
comes with an m4-2 winder (and the standard baseplate).  I suppose that
I'll find out quickly enough, but just how noisy is the thing--say,
compared to a modern built-in drive (as on the Contax G system)?  Has
anyone tweaked one according to the instructions set out in Andrew Nemeng's
site?

Just curious.

Also--many thanks to everyone who responded to my "wanted" posting of a few
days ago.  As I'd guessed, these things are hard to find only when you're
looking for them.

Chandos

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@gmx.net> (Re: [Leica] winder m4-2 question)