Subject: Re: [Leica] What are some other camera brands non-Leica which people here use?
From: CHARLES STIRK JR C <ccstirkjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 12:14:38 -0700 (PDT)

I use nikon F5 and sb-28 for most flash ,  I find the zooms
a 18-35nikon and a 28-105 tamaron ok for most quick and
dirty stuff  both lenses not up to leica standards but when
largest print client needs is a 5x7 not much of an issue ,
I also use a 180 af ( very nice lens) for mostly highschool
sports.