Subject: Re: [Leica] Photographing stage performances--help!
From: CHARLES STIRK JR C <ccstirkjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 09:38:42 -0700 (PDT)

- -Terry , I would shoot any B-W 400  ( I am shooting Tri-x
and Delta right now )some ware in the neiborhood of 15-60th
at f2-2.8 should get you in the ball park exposure wise , I
have found that most stage lighting is about the same over
the years .

If you are metering  ttl same as all ways look for a mid
tone and guesstimate from there.

Hope this helps

Chuck