Subject: Re: [Leica] Appology
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 09:50:58 EDT

B.D.
 I know that Brian is considering removing mxsmaniac from the list, but
hasn't to this date, which is his prerogative as list owner. If enough of us
simply block the individual, he will soon be sending mostly to himself. The
drawback is that the responses to his trolling will still be visible, I
believe.

I for one do not believe an apology is required, since it will in no way
modify the other member's attitude or behavior.

Scott Stewart