Subject: Re: [Leica] New to list
From: "Mārtiņš Zelmenis" <martin@lrpv.lv>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:02:42 +0300

Apologies, apologies to everyone!

Sorry, I didn't introduce myself - but started delivering opinions.  Well,
I can try to set things right and tell a few things of myself.

I am Martin Zelmenis from Riga, Latvia; I am not a professional
photographer,
although have worked as one before. Yes, I've got a Leica or two to use.

And currently  I have a (one man (me), one lady (Mara Pelecis) -  ;-)    )
show  - titled <Two in
One> going on in Riga (Oooops, nothing available on the web yet - but I'l
try to sort
this out).

Currently I'm employed by our state Patent Office.- previously
been involved in writing fiction, journalism - you name it.

Yours

Martin