Subject: Re: [Leica] New to list
From: "Mārtiņš Zelmenis" <martin@lrpv.lv>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:12:55 +0300

Apologies, apologies to everyone!

Sorry, I didn't introduce myself - but started delivering opinions.  Well,
I can try to set things right and tell a few things of
myself.

I am Martin Zelmenis from Riga, Latvia; I am not a professional photog,
although have worked as one before. Yes, I've got a few Leicas. And
currently  I have a (one man, one lady -  ;-)    ) show  - titled <Two in
One> in Riga (Oooops, nothing available on the web yet - but I?l try to sort
this out). Currently I'm employed by our state Patent Office.- previously
been involved in writing fiction, journalism - you name it.

Yours

Martin