Subject: Re: [Leica] Latest issue of Leica Fotografie sucks!
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 17:28:57 +0000

I'd say you are being generous.  This is the second article in the last 4
years on the photography of mannequins.  Pathetic as it was the first time
this is even worse.

The blind photographer thing is equally laughable.  By the quality of the
reproduction I'd say he prints his own stuff.  (sorry, but PC or not this is
ridiculous)

I've been suckered in for the last time.  When you see the number of really
great portfolios in the MSN Leica Community you have to wonder why LFI is
having so much trouble gathering decent stuff.

Best wishes
Dan States
Madison WI