Subject: Re: [Leica] Yet more lens tests
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 21:52:44 +0000

As you indicated there is a suprising amount of focus shift as the lenses
are stopped down.  The Summicron 28 seems to be focused somewhere just ahead
of the frame in the F2 shot, but dead on in the others.  The Summicron 50
also shows some shift.

Does your test result with the Cosina match your other experiences with it?
It seems awful.  Likewise the 50 1.8 Nikon.  The 85 F2 is suprisingly good.

Best wishes
Dan States