Subject: [Leica] Popphoto 75/2.5 Color Heliar lens test?
From: JMWoo <wooismyid@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 10:22:13 -0700 (PDT)

I'm interested in purchasing a Voigtlander 75/2.5
Color Heliar for use on an upcoming trip and wanted to
read Popphoto's lens test (7/00). Unfortunately it's
up to an 8 week turnaround when purchasing the
reprint.

I'd much appreciate it if a LUGger with a copy of this
test could summarize the results, or perhaps offer to
sell it to  me (contact me off-list if so). It'll
primarily be used for portraits, probably bet.
f/2.5-5.6. Purchasing a 75 for my Leica M will mean
that I can leave my SLR w/85 at home.

Thanks in advance.