Subject: [Leica] OT- Photoshop 6 display question
From: "Joe B." <joe-b@clara.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 22:07:39 +0100

I read somethng about this here I think- can anyone remind me of this?

When installing or configuring Photoshop 6 there is apparently a way
of setting it so that the display looks like Photoshop 5.

I found that Photoshop 6 makes everything look excessively dark and
contrasty, and I looked and couldn't find this fix anywhere. I
probably looked in the wrong place. I'm installing PS6 again soon and
any info would be appreciated.

Joe B.

Replies: Reply from "SonC (Sonny Carter) ( : > D" <SonC@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] OT- Photoshop 6 display question)