Subject: Re: [Leica] M close up stuff: regrets, I have had a few
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 14:52:37 -0600

Sigh! It just does not seem to be my week.

With an M6 or Voigtina Bessa T, you can meter but it can hardly be described
as quick or intuitive. I have done it successfully but I have to admit the
SL2 is somewhat easier in loose and seductive sort of way...

John Collier (down the slippery slope I go)

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] M close up stuff: regrets, I have had a few)