Subject: Re: [Leica] College
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 17:06:45 -0400

Chandos-
Even though your school may not offer a degree in journalism, you have to
admit that it is one of the better schools in this great country of ours,
and that the students that W&M matriculates are at least to handle what
Churchill called "The simple English declarative sentence", and can no doubt
make change for a dollar with out removing their shoes in order to count on
their finger AND toes.
I have run into MBAs that couldn't put paper in a printer, or find their way
to the company cafeteria!
Given their academic background, I am sure they will go far, live long and
prosper!!
Dan (used to be, I cudn't even spel soffomoore, but now I are won!) Post