Subject: Re: [Leica] New stuff redux
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 22:55:21 -0400

Ted,

I value your comments enormously, and I am never offended by constructive
criticism.  That's why I post the images.

This sort of feedback is one of the reasons I stay on the LUG; I don't much
give a damn whether my cameras are black or chrome and what lens looks best
with a burgundy neck strap.

Thanks!!!!

Chandos