Subject: Re: [Leica] digital M redoux
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 10:56:14 -0400

Oh fer Gd's sake...We already HAVE the high quality film system...All
they need to do is keep selling the damn things and keep the assembly
line running....IF Leica wants to, they could at this point put all
their R&D money into a digital system...and ultimately produce
both....No need to sacrifice quality at either end.

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com> ([Leica] digital M)
Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> ([Leica] digital M redoux & digital M COOL Stuff! ;-))
Message from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] digital M redoux)