Subject: Re: [Leica] Hip bag
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:46:34 -0600

Lowe Pro makes several waist packs. The PhotoRunner is fine but a little
little. I then bought a SidelineShooter and have been happy with that. Go to
your local camera store and try a bunch out. Camera bags are a personal
"thang".

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Hip bag)
Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Hip bag)