Subject: [Leica] 1st Time Handling of a new contributor: off list
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:13:02 -0600

No crimes at all Mark.

I agree with your viewpoint. I like my metered M6-TTL as well. I just
thought you were coming down hard on someone for disagreeing with you. That
is all. As a recent poster, he would not be familiar with you and your
knowledge so I thought we could cut him a little slack. In the very first
few posts of the "1st Time Handling of an M6", he signed his full name. The
whole web screw email names thing is unfortunate and I appreciate the fact
that almost everyone here uses a real name in their email address.

I apologise if my post upset you.

John