Subject: Re: [Leica] 1st Time Handling an M6
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 19:04:25 +0100

Dan

Go for the Contax N1.  Autofocus on a button right under your thumb.  Want
to change to manual focus?  Just turn the lens focus ring and do it.  And
you get to use Zeiss glass, which isn't so bad ;-)  The N1 really is the
most intuitive and easy to use camera I have ever used, and I have used the
EOS 1N and Nikon F5.

Simon

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] 1st Time Handling an M6)