Subject: Re: [Leica] Where I Read from!
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:51:17 -0400

Lorenzo? You gotta be kiddin'!
I can't figure it out- A guy named Vanzinni from Oregon, a guy named Makiro
in France, Wajsman in Switzerland... I think it must be de riguer for a
Leica owner to move someplace at least 6 time zones away from where they
first saw light!!  :o)
East Guam, Here I come!!
Dan( Not really confused... it's just dain bramage) Post