Subject: [Leica] Film wind lever
From: Wibble Wobble <badwibble@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:06:05 +0100 (BST)

A very rudimetary question I'm afraid.  I've just
bought a used M6 and a wonderously lovely thing it is
too.  However, I've noticed that the plastic part on
the end of the film wind lever swivels out
independently of the metal part.  While this seems to
be a nifty design feature I just thought I'd check in
case it has simply worked loose.  Is it supposed to do
this?

Thanks

Neil (Leica virgin no longer).