Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 TTL Strap Uncomfortable
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 14:44:03 -0600

I really like the Leica strap but then I tend to wear shirts with collars.
Just go to your local camera store and try out various straps until you find
one you like. If it looks like it might scratch your finish then wrap high
quality black tape around the offending bits. Inexpensive electrician's tape
tends to turn into a gummy mess.

John Collier

I used to use the Nikon and Canon fabric straps before I switched to the
Leica ones.