Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 Rangefinder question
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 14:39:07 -0600

I do not have an M3 so perhaps some more experienced person can add to my
comments. I have an M2 from 1960 and a newish M6TTL. The M2 is just very
slightly dimmer than the M6TTL. It is not apparent in use, only if you look
closely. The M3 finder may be slightly dimmer yet but still only by degrees
not that much actually. For me the M finder was a revelation. A bright clear
window to the world. If the one you are looking at seems a bit murky, it
will at least need cleaning and maybe replacement.

John Collier