Subject: RE: [Leica] LS-4000
From: "Charles Cason" <cec@vbe.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 10:12:59 -0500

Can someone help me with a computer problem.  When I click
on a link, like the one below, It opens Netscape.  I want to
use Internet Explorer instead.  I have deleted all Netscape
files and programs and now I cannot follow a link at all.  I
want to see Hans images and cant get them to  open now.  Can
anyone help me?  Sometimes Netscape was OK but other times I
want to add  a link to my list of favorites in IE.  I know
this is computer but I need this to follow Leica Links
Thanks
Fr. C

The Rev'd Charles E Cason Jr
St. Peter's Episcopal Church (Ripon WI)