Subject: [Leica] External Hard Drives
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 13:37:45 -0400

Thanks so much, Frank, for your detailed answer.  There is a lot of
information there that I did not know.

Since the APC was out of warranty, I went ahead and ordered a newer, more
powerful one.  The new brand is CyberPower and it gets good reviews.  The
one I have now is an APC brand.  I will do my best to set it up as you
recommend.  I have printed off your whole e-mail so I can follow it.

If I run into problems, I'll get back to you.

The LUG always comes through!

Thanks,

Tina