Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 04:36:00 -0600

Greetings to all.  We have some adventurous folk who make interesting
arrangements around their homes.  This was seen on a rock wall heading
toward first street:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/tableau+on+the+rock+wall.jpg.html

Moving east just a bit to Congress Ave. a building has been moving toward
reuse.  The graffiti folk keep tagging it with no respect for the previous
graffiti artist:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Horse.jpg.html

Last, moving west to first street this bit of art has been on this garage
for quite some time.  I have posted parts of it before but finally went
back with a wide enough lens:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/AUSTIN+on+an+auto+shop.jpg.html

All the best.

--