Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Trees
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 04:17:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week will be pretty random.  The first image is
looking east from the Botanical Garden up Lady Bird Lake:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/urban+forest.jpg.html

At the Lady Bird Wildflower Center they have an arbor walk with a few
treats to entice young at heart to take the trail:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/random+swing.jpg.html

While waiting for the doors to open for a concert at KBFA I took a walk on
a brownfield site soon to be mixed use:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/not+much+shade.jpg.html

Almost to the dam at Lady Bird Lake looking most west:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/cottonwood+under+stress.jpg.html

This was in a parking lot for no apparent reason; I don't think the tree
was going to escape:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/chained_001.jpg.html

Seen on a hilltop along one of the green belts following Barton Creek the
ball fungus caught my eye:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/almost+like+Christmas.jpg.html

All the best.

--