Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 27: back to the past, sort of: film!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 21:29:42 +0200

My blog for the first week of July has 18 photos. It is quite unique because
12 of those are shot on film?this is the first time in about 20 years that I
have  posted a PAW with more than half of the pics being fim, all shot with
the Leica M2 to make it even more LUGgy. The photos were mostly taken at the
office and during a farewell dinner for a Swedish colleagues. There are also
some cycling pics at the end, as usual. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4035

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu