Subject: [Leica] Leica is officially a jewellery company
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 06:59:34 +0200

You are right of course. The difference between Leica and Montblanc is that
Leica once stood for photojournalism of the highest order, and has now
become this. Montblanc has never had this kind of stature (at least not in
the past many decades), since fountain pens (which have no practical use
today) and overpriced watches is what it has long been about.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu