Subject: [Leica] Ken Carney Has Left The LUG
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 22:13:48 +0930

I am very sorry to hear that Ken has died.  I have a 4 blade 11x 14 inch
Saunders easel that Ken gave me in my darkroom.  He was a very kind,
generous man.

My parents are 88 and 92 (and both are near their next birthdays).  Their
greatest sadness is that almost all of the living witnesses to most of
their lives are gone.

Please look after yourselves everyone.

Marty