Subject: [Leica] Ken Carney Has Left The LUG
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 22:22:57 -0500

Your outline, that we were ?discussing printing technique? is not wholly
accurate.  I was sitting, listening to a master class on printing from one
of the best.  Ken was not only a great printer and a very good
photographer; he was also funny, charming, and one of the nice guys.

 As I've said to you before, I count my visits to Oklahoma City some of the
best times in my life, and mostly due to your and Ken?s hospitality and
knowledge of good food OKC style.   My life was better having spent those
times with you, Ken and your great wives.

Sonny Carter,
Honorary VP of the OKCLUG