Subject: [Leica] Dusting off my trusty old M3 in London
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 11:27:58 +0100

Jasse,

know the square well! Nice shot and I like the reflections in the
sculpture/thing ;-)

When I look "large" there is a lot of blur. I am pretty sure that this
is the scan though.

Really like it. As for comparing it to Lluis. We would all like to shoot
like him and have his amazing variety of subject matter.

Regards,

Peter

PS I must get my M3 back from being repaired!

--

Dr. Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from jassechan at gmail.com (Jasse Chan) ([Leica] Dusting off my trusty old M3 in London)