Subject: [Leica] Winter Keeps Hanging On
From: amagayneroshak at gmail.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 13:14:30 -0500

On 3 Apr 2023, at 21:31, Aram Langhans via LUG <lug at leica-users.org>
wrote:

> I would have waited for Friday, but we will be on the road.  Had another
snowfall last night.  Not large and will not last long, but winter is still
hanging on and the flowers are having to put up with it.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w23/Crocus+in+Snow-3622-Edit-.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w23/Pansy+in+Snow-3630-Edit.jpg.html>

> Both are stacks of 6-7 images.  Comments welcome.
>
> Aram
>
> --
> Aram Langhans
Yeah - what Nathan said, especially the crocus.

--
Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978