Subject: [Leica] IMG: Easter in Alicante
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 12:42:44 +0100

Well, you won't see that sort of thing over here in "holy catholic"
Ireland. You got some tremendous observational shots there, Nathan. Keep
up the good work.
It really is an impressive display of faith, and nowadays a show of
erstwhile power. It's interesting to note so many women doing the heavy
lifting nowadays.
Douglas