Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Re: The Forest with the Rolleiflex
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 10:34:31 -0700

Nice set, Lluis.? The first one is maybe my favorite showing the
textures and patterns of the forest floor and tree bark.? The second one
would be my favorite for it has a wonderful composition of the path
through the forest, but on my monitor it is too light.? It needs more
mood from a darker print or at least a darker scan for my taste.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson