Subject: [Leica] My M2 is stuck!
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 15:17:16 -0500

When you can take your camera and open the back.  As Mark said carefully
push the black shutter bar all the way to the wind side if the camera has
not been fired: if the camera failed to wind push the bar all the way to
the wind side.  Make sure your rewind is in the shooting position as Mark
suggested then see if the camera will wind.  If not then try a percussive
maintenance on the bottom of the camera and see if it will wind and fire.

In any case it appears your camera will be in the shop again as it has
requested a visit to the doctor.