Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wayback Photos - 1969 to 2011 Award Winners
From: amagayneroshak at gmail.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 03:42:14 -0500

Thanks Craig, Jayanand, Peter, Ric, Lluis, Dennis, and Brian for looking
and liking.

Brian, your comparison brings out my weakness.  Notice there's only one
athletic picture in the group.
Except for some auto racing and Isle of Man motorcycle competition, I don't
like sports, so I didn't get
great photos when I HAD to go to games.  Luckily for me, our university had
no football team, so it was
just soccer and basketball that I had to worry about, and the other
photographers were happy to take
those assignments when possible. I hated covering basketball.  It was so
noisy I always put in ear plugs
so I could stay sane.  I'm a classical music kind of guy, and all the
sports hubbub plays havoc with my psyche.

I have to say, I am watching BattleBots, but I hit the mute button until
the yelling dies down and the actual match starts.

--
Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978