Subject: [Leica] February 2023 pictures
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 14:08:45 -0600

This is an intriguing set.  The first and last image were my favorites for
not so obvious reasons.  Children are so much fun to watch and be around as
they discover life and navigate through play and school.  The last image
because it recalls so many classic photographers views that it is extremely
pleasing to recall the older images with this one.

Now, tobogan is quite interesting to look at.  It sets the mind working.