Subject: [Leica] Processing question
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 08:10:38 +0530

Do not be fooled by a glib media statement that there are stand alone
models of Post Processing software around which just require a one time
payment, all of them require a yearly tithe of US$70-100 to keep the engine
oiled and up to date (more for Capture One). If you take this into account,
Adobe is easily the best, and most painless, game in town, a bargain for
what you get. If you are not concerned with keeping software current, why
pay any money at all - just use what the manufacturer bundles with the
camera.

As for DXO, I use two of their products a lot - DXO PureRaw and the Nik
Suite. Both are extremely good at what they do, and are highly recommended
by me.

Cheers
Jayanand