Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 05:00:00 -0600

Greetings to all.  This is a view I can see most mornings from my upper
deck, this time I got the camera:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/very+early+morning.jpg.html

A little while back our neighborhood association had a meeting with the
local constabulary.  We were touching base with crime prevention as opposed
to crime response.  This first image is of one of the officers reaction
when told of the continuing issues with a local drug dealer brandishing a
firearm to a neighbor:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Bartsch+7490.jpg.html

This image is of the shift commander taking a moment to reflect on my
finding 5 9mm hulls in the street running past a community garden, he
hadn't been informed by the 311 operators:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Rougeou+4893.jpg.html

Shifting gears:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/happy+wife.jpg.html

And: