Subject: [Leica] Lean year - [Was Yearbook submission deadline]
From: amagayneroshak at gmail.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 00:04:27 -0600

On Thu, 9 Feb 2023 Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>wrote:

>My 2022 was more or less normal. I have just under 5000 photos in LR taken
during 2022, which is in line with what I shoot in a typical year. I know
it is >small beer by the standards of some of you, but that is my
approach?I don?t do machine gun photography.
>Cheers,
>Nathan (heading to Sweden and Denmark next week :-))
>Nathan Wajsman
=====================================================================================================================
Talking small beer, I'm such a slug these days.  Not counting the 158
photos documenting my camera collection, and iPhone snaps of our (departed)
cats,
I have 76 Fuji and 6 iPhone "creative" pictures from 2022.  This must be
flint-lock photography.  ;^)

(Being my wife's care-giver) I'm still wary about the pandemic.  I only go
out to get groceries, prescriptions, (wearing a mask indoors) and to take
Kat to medical appointments, where masks are required.  We have eaten in a
restaurant only once in the last three years.

But I'm in the realm of photography (still) working on cataloging my
picture collection for inclusion at the A.G.S. and helping the University
Archives with their holdings (I might have shot more than 50% of the photos
during my 40 years there).
-
Alan

(Retired)